8th Grade Computer Aided Design
Computer Aided Design is the NEW 8th grade robotics course and we are really excited for this opportunity.
Students will have the opportunity to earn 0.5 High School credit and to earn the Autodesk Fusion 360 Certified User Certification.
We will be using Autodesk Fusion 360 to learn 3D design
Planned/Possible Projects (As this is a brand new class, these are all evolving and subject to change!):
- Personalized Name Plates (CAD basics + 3D printing)
- Fidget Spinners (CAD basics + 3D printing + Animation)
- Modeling a Paperclip (CAD basics +Measurement with Calipers)
- Puzzle Cubes (CAD basics + 3D printing + Isometric Drawings)
- Hinged Animal Keychains (CAD basics + Print-in-Place Joints + 3D printing)
- LED Figurine Lamps (CAD modeling + 3D printing + basic circuits)
- CO2 Cars (CAM + CNC Machining- with the help of the Cascade HS Manufacturing program)