Silver Lake Elementary Robotics Teams
Silver Lake Elementary's Robotics Teams comprised of 4th and 5th grade students construct and program EV3 Robots to participate in the First Lego League Competitions! We have two seasons: Fall and Spring.
- Design, build, test, and program robots using LEGO® MINDSTORMS® technology
- Apply real-world math and science concepts
- Use critical thinking, team-building, and presentation skills
- Participate in tournaments and celebrations
- Understand and practice gracious professionalism