Welcome to another fantastic year!
I am very excited to have your student in my 5th grade class this year and am looking forward to a year full of learning, growth, and development.
For suggested weekly learning plans, please clilck the link on the left. Plans will be updated weekly for students. I miss you all very much!
Getting to Know Mrs. Storms:
- I married my wonderful husband, Drew, in May of 2007.
- I had my first son, Jaxon (Jax), on August 11, 2008. He is 11 and is a 6th grader at Gateway Middle School.
- I had my second son, Austin (AJ), on February 2, 2014. He is 6 and our Super Bowl Hawk Baby! He is a kindergartener at Silver Firs.
- I LOVE to read books and spend time with family and friends.
- We have been Seahawks season ticket holders for 14 years. Go Hawks!
- I have attended UW Bothell for my Bachelors, Teacher Certification, and Masters degrees. Go Dawgs!
- This is the start of my 17th year in education with 11 years of it teaching 5th grade.
- I have taught reading/math intervention, 5/6 Highly Capable, and been an instructional coach of teachers.
- I love Disneyland, Star Wars, Marvel, and Harry Potter.
Upcoming in Team C-1
There are no upcoming events to display.