Welcome to the Cascade High School Football Webpage!Coaches Bio:HEAD COACH SHANE KECK
· Mercer Island High School Offensive Coordinator 2 seasons
· Mercer Island High School Defensive Coordinator 3 seasons
· KingCo Assistant Coach of the Year & District 2 Washington State Coaches Association Assistant Coach of the Year 2011
· West Hills College Defensive Coordinator/ Recruiting Coordinator 3 seasons
· Monroe High School Defensive Coordinator 2 seasons
· Western Washington University Student Assistant-Defensive Backs
· Bachelor’s Degree Western Washington University
· Married to Allison Keck and has an 18 month son, Daniel.
Dear Cascade Community:
I am so excited to be part of the Cascade High School community and to be back to the Everett area where I played high school football. This hits home for me. The past 10 years I have been busy preparing myself for this opportunity. I am so excited to bring back restore the great tradition of Cascade Football. We will embrace the history and work tirelessly to restore this program of consistent success.
A lot of changes have occurred at Cascade including me being the third head coach in less than three years and forth in five years. This transition is hard on the players especially among our returning seniors. I hope to bring back the stability and ‘rebuild tradition’ as the School of Pride. It is our goal to build a program that we can all be proud of and is developing young men for a life time of success. We will do this through our passion, hard work and energy for the game of football and development of our players as people while being passionate about the South Everett community.
I would like to thank all of the athletes, parents, coaches, school staff/administration, Cascade Alumni and the local businesses for giving me a great welcome and support through your generous donations of resources.
“You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.”
– Arthur AsheBruin Football Boosters
We back this week!!! Please join us to plan and prepare for the upcoming season Wednesday evening El Paraiso at 7pm.There are many opportunities for you to participate whether you have only an hour to spare or can commit to a committee. Meeting updates/time/place will be put in our weekly email as well as being updated on our Facebook page, CHS Bruin Football.