How to Apply to Attend Sequoia High School
Any student in grades 9-12, under 21 and will be able to complete all high school credits and requirements by the time s/he turns 21 is welcome to enroll at Sequoia High School. Students who are currently under suspension or expulsion from another school are welcome to enroll in Sequoia when the conditions to reenter his/her home school have been met.
All students wishing to enroll at Sequoia are required to successfully complete an Intake Session before enrolling at Sequoia High School.
Successful completion of Intake is a requirement for enrollment at Sequoia High School. To successfully complete Intake, students must show up each day on time, stay the entire time, and complete all of the work. On the first day of Intake, please arrive about fifteen minutes early. Students who are late or leave early on any day will be invited back for the next Intake. Our 1st Intake only, runs each school day for 8 days, from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Intakes 2 - 8 run Mondays thru Thursdays from 2:30- 4:30 p.m. for 12 school days. Intakes start as follows:
- Intake 1 September 8, 2017
- Intake 2 September 25, 2017
- Intake 3 October 23, 2017
- Intake 4 November 27, 2017
- Intake 5 January 8, 2018
- Intake 6 February 12, 2018
- Intake 7 March 19, 2018
- Intake 8 April 23, 2018
Students should stay enrolled at their home high school during Intake.
Students will need to bring the following items to intake:
- Copy of transcript from previous school if outside Everett Public Schools
- Immunization Records from previous school if outside Everett Public Schools
- A three-ring binder with lined paper and dividers
- A pen & a pencil
Items to be done prior to intake:
- Students who reside outside of the Everett School District boundaries must apply for a variance and have it approved prior to the first day of intake. Note for the 2017-2018 school year, Sequoia is CLOSED to out of district variances.
- Click here for Variance Information
- If a student has an IEP, a copy must be turned in to the principal prior to the first day of intake
Each Month there will be a Significant Adult Night to for Parents/Guardians/Other Adults to learn information about Sequoia. They are from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. on the following days-
- Wednesday September 20, 2017
- Wednesday October 4, 2017
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017
- Wednesday December 6, 2017
- Wednesday January 17, 2018
- Wednesday February 21, 2018
- Wednesday March 28, 2018
- Wednesday May 2, 2018
If you have any questions, please contact us at 425-385-5100