Students can access their transcripts and place an order through Naviance.
Instructions on how to access Naviance can be found here.
If you're a senior and need an official transcript for a college or university, please find instructions here.
If you do not have a Naviance account or wish to request one through the office please see instructions below.
Transcript request via email: SequoiaRegistrar@everettsd.org
Fax for transcript requests: 425-385-5102
To order your transcript please provide the following information:
- Full first and last name used while attending Sequoia High School
- Student ID number (if known)
- Date of birth
- Graduation year or last year attended Sequoia High School
- How many transcript copies requested?
- Where you want your transcripts sent?
- Phone number in case there is a problem with your transcript request
Please email or fax official records request to:
Fax for records requests: 425-385-5102
Please allow 7 business days for transcript/records requests to be processed and ready for pick up or mailing.