Are you an athlete hoping to be involved in Division I or II athletics?Check out the below resources to help guide you through the eligibility process!To register with the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Eligibility Center, visit: www.eligibilitycenter.org
Want more info?
- Attend a NCAA Core Course Requirement Information Session.
- Check out:
2018 NCAA Division I Academic Requirements: Click here2018 NCAA Division II NEW Academic Requirements: Click here
When Should Students Register?
Students may register at any time, but we recommend that they register during their sophomore year. The registration website is www.eligibilitycenter.org. The NCAA Eligibility Center will evaluate a student’s academic credentials once the following information has been received, and the student has had his/her status requested by an NCAA member institution:
- Completed online registration;
- Fee payment;
- SAT and/or ACT test score on file from the respective testing agency; and
- Transcript(s) from all schools or programs attended.
To review which courses are approved as "core": Click here
- JHS High School Code: 480711
- EHS High School Code: 480385
- CHS High School Code: 480383