Welcome to Ms. Cameron's Class
Students: Hi Everyone!! On my webpage you will find information and activities that you can do while we are on the 6-week break.
Here you will find resources and instructions for online learning. Please email me at any time with questions and/or concerns. You will need your username and/or password for MobyMax and/or Language! Live, as well as ReadWorks.
- LANGUAGE! Live: login and try to complete 20 minutes of work on Monday - Friday.
- VocabJourney: log in the same way here that you do for Language Live. This will not work for you if you are not already a part of the Language Live program.
- READ: choose from a library book or a digital book on Libby and read for 20 minutes each day
- ReadWorks: There are two stories in there from before the break, 'It's Opening Day' and 'Pete v. Python'. I have added 6 stories to complete. Try and complete 1 per week. Class ReadWorks codes your should have or email me for the code. Since you have used it before, you should use your Log on with Google in the red bar.
- MobyMax (Optional): Login to MobyMax and work on any of the reading/literature/vocabulary tiles. We would suggest 15-20 in a particular tile.
- Scholastic: Read any of these online comics!
- Scope Magazine - Scholastic: Click Log-in, then I am a Student. Our classroom code is HWD Reading to log in. You can look through the magazines online that we have been using in class, listen to stories read aloud and watch some of the scholastic videos. Enjoy!
- CNN Student News - You are welcome to watch CNN since it is still being posted each day. On Thursday March 19th there was a good story about learning at home.
Parents: Email invitations will be coming out to parents for annual IEP meetings. We will be using Zoom conferences that allow for parents to participate with staff in a virtual environment via phone or computer. This will allow us to share your student's draft copy IEP during the meetings. Please watch for more information to come from the district and the special services department.Mrs. Crystal C. CameronResource Room - Special Education
6th-8th Reading and Writing425.385.6431