If you lost or damaged a book, here are your options:
1. Replace the book with a new or used copy of the same book (if you had a paperback book, replace with paperback. If you had a hardback book, replace with a hardback book). I recommend this option since it is usually easier for everybody! If you order from a website, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know. I will clear the book off of your child's account even before I actually receive the book. I know you're good for it! Here are some helpful tips:
- Call a used bookstore like Half Price Books and see if they have a used copy.
Watch the video below to see how easy it is to find a used replacement copy of a library book on Amazon.com!
- Go to smile.amazon.com (with smile.amazon, you can register Cedar Wood's PTA so they can benefit from purchases you make)
2. Pay the fine (email me if you would like this option so I can create the fine. Once created, you can go to the office and write a check for the cost of the book or click here to pay online with the school district.
3. Request a waiver – Send an email or letter to your school’s Office Manager or fill out the form at the link below and submit to the school
office. Click here for Request for Fine Waiver Form PDF.