Cascade Track & Field
First Day of Practice Information:
Practices will happen each weekday from 3-5 pm. We will meet on the track, unless the weather is vile, in which case we will meet in the main gym. Paperwork must be completed before you can turn out. Don't forget your MASK!
Things to remember:
- This season is about safety and fun. We are going to run fast, jump long and high, and throw far, but we need to follow the protocols put in place to make that happen.
- Things will be different. This is a short season. Six weeks and five meets. Be flexible and enjoy the experience.
- We are going to do attendance in our event groups, not in the mass gatherings of past years. We will explain more on Tuesday.
- No locker room access. Show up ready to go. This means showing up with your running/throwing clothes on, but also bringing clothing to keep the weather at bay: sweat pants, sweatshirt or fleece, a stocking cap and some kind of rain gear are my recommendations.
- Bring your own water bottle. We will not have access to the water fountain. Bring water! Put your name on it!!
I will be setting up an athlete/parent zoom meeting on Friday (4/2) to go over details and questions. More information is coming, so stay tuned.
I hope to see you all on the Track next Tuesday!
Nike Team Apparel Link: Nike Gear Order Link (Cross Country)