It's February! There are so many fun events this month. First there is Groundhog Day and the Super Bowl. Then we have the 100th day of school with Valentine's Day coming on the very next day. Finally, we have President's Day. Think about these events as you practice your speech this month.
1) Name something sweet that contains your sound
2) Name something red that contains your sound.
3) Can you think of a President whose name has your sound in it? Use your research skills to find someone.
4) Tell your favorite Super Bowl moment. Remember to use your "new" way of saying your sound!
5) How many times do you say your sound when you count to 100?
Bring your ideas to speech class to earn a prize!