- Lowell offers breakfast for $1.00 and lunch for $2.75. The menu varies and a copy is sent home at the beginning of each month. In addition to the regular menu, students have a choice of sandwiches daily. The yogurt combo lunch is another alternate lunch served daily.
- Breakfast is served daily from 8:10- 8:35 AM. Join your student for breakfast for $1.65.
- Nonfat and 1% white milk along with nonfat chocolate milk is available all days for $.55.
- Whole grain cookies are sold on Fridays for $.35
- Students may prepay for meals or purchase them each day. You can prepay online at www.mealpayplus.com You can register with your email address and use a Visa, Mastercard or bank account number to deposit money into your student's lunch account. You need your student's school ID number along with your email address and credit card information.
- Free and reduced meals are offered to those families that meet the federal income eligibility standards. Students that qualify for free or reduced lunch also qualify for free breakfast. Application forms are available at the school.
*You may prepay for meals in any dollar amount.
*Make checks payable to Everett Public Schools.
click here to access our Lunch Menu