• FAFSA-WASFA Opens October 1, 2017
    Seniors, are you interested in financial aid for college? 
    The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or the WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid) is required in order to receive grants, loans, or work study for college tuition. 
    What is needed to file? 
    • Your Social Security Number/Alien Registration Card.
    • Household financials (W2 or last pay stub or last year's tax return) OR
    • Parent's Social Security Number if they have one, and any additional financial information (child support, TANF or welfare information, investment information) as you can link your taxes to the IRS through your FAFSA application.
    • Contact Sequoia Counseling or Career Center for more details.  To begin your free application, visit https://fafsa.ed.gov or for WASFA visit www.readysetgrad.org/wasfa.