Google Classroom is the main platform I will use to post assignments and communicate with students during the school closure. Our online classroom is becoming familiar to students, and additional features will be utilized as time goes on. Suggested Daily Learning Opportunities and enrichment activities will be posted each morning at 8am in the Stream.
All users must be logged out of their Google accounts before students can sign in. Students will need to enter their district email (studentID@apps.everettsd.org) the first time they sign in from home. After the initial log in, only Student I.D. will be required.
To access our Google classroom from the Welcome page on my teacher website:
1. Under QuickLinks, select Student Tools
2. Click Google Apps for Education
3. Under Quick Links, choose Classroom
4. Log in using Student I.D. as username and password
To access our Google classroom from the Everett Public Schools website or Monroe Homepage:
1. Click Students
2. Select Student Tools
3. Click on Google Apps for Education
4. Under Quick Links, choose Classroom
5. Log in using Student I.D. as username and password