Information on Stage 4B: Grade 4-5 hybrid/remote transition
We are gearing up to welcome some students in Grades 4-5 back in person on March 15.
Families received information on teacher assignments and school procedures via e-mail March 3. If you did not receive the e-mail, you may call the office at 425-385-7400. Below you can find important links with information:
- Hybrid school schedule and procedures: A vs. B group schedules, health/safety, arrival/dismissal, bus, meals, etc.
- "Day in the life of" graphic explaining in-person and at-home days for hybrid students
- Quarterly health screening attestation form
- Information for families remaining fully remote
- Everett Public Schools' COVID-19 website: FAQ, and other resources, including Family Safety Handbook (routines, cleaning protocols, etc.)