Welcome to the Third Grade Website!
Monday, March 23, 2020
I just wanted you to know that I miss you!! I have posted some important information for this week on our Google Classroom.
Please see Google Classroom to see what I have posted on Stream. Our Google Classroom code is dk7ctcm.
Please email me if you have any questions.
Hello Third Grade Families-
I hope you are all safe and well during this challenging time! Please know that you are all in my thoughts and that I miss all your wonderful, creative, and kind children.
This week I am working on creating a place for you and your child to look for student engagement and support materials to make this time easier. By Monday, March 23rd, you can expect more information to be posted regarding materials.
Things students can be working on this week include:
* iReady Math- 45 minutes total on task time and at least two lessons passed for the week is the goal.
* iReady Reading- 45 minutes total on task time and one lesson passed for the week is the goal.
* Supplemental Packet - Spend at least 30 minutes a day completing work.
* Reading- Read at least 30 minutes a day from Charlotte's Web (or another book if the book is finished).
* Typing Club- Spend 15 minutes each day practicing your typing.
Language Services: District websites can be translated in more than 100 languages. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the district homepage to select "translate this page", and a Google translate window will open. You can then select the language needed. District Homepage
In the meantime, please reach out to me via email if you have any questions at all.