Welcome to Mr. Schmieder's Class
Welcome to our class webpage! I'm excited to share with you our plan to engage students and support learning during the closure and beyond. On the right hand side of this page you'll find links to online learning resources - some familiar and some new. Please explore!
Pebblego: Username epsjfe; Password pgo! (all lowercase)
Google Classroom, our main platform for sharing resources and providing learning support, is now up and running. I am keeping things pretty basic to start. Please enter the classroom, find/complete/turn-in the Writing Assignment I've posted. Here are the directions for access:
1. Go to the Jefferson Homepage.
2. Click Students. This takes you to Student Tools.
3. Click on Google Apps for Education.
4. Click Classroom - on the left side under quick links.
5. Login in by entering your Student ID (lunch number) two times.
6. Click Mr. Schmieder.
7. Go to Classwork.
8. Open the assignment icon, complete the assignment and click Turn In (in the top right corner of the window).
Be sure to visit are recently-launched "Google Classroom Stream" - a great place to connect with your teacher and classmates!
This page will be updated regularly. Please make it a habit to check in. I will be checking my voicemail and email regularly during this time. Presently, email is the quickest way to get in touch with me. Please don't hesititate to reach out if you have any questions, concerns, ideas or needs.
I truly miss seeing and working with each of my students. During these challenging times, I encourage everyone to embrace this opportunity to learn and connect in new ways.