Welcome to Madison Elementary Library
Mrs. Smith, Librarian
Upcoming Event: School wide virtural assembly with Blitz from the Seahawks.
When: Friday, May 29th at 1:00
Zoom link: To get the link and password for the Zoom assembly check with your teacher or go to my library Google Classroom.
Dear Madison Huskies,
We miss you all! If there is anything you need please email me at email@example.com. I wanted to share a couple of online learning opportunities with students to keep their minds engaged and support the library time each week.
- Google Classroom (the code: gsq6i3m), I will be posting weekly lessons.
- Challenge/maker space activities (found in my Google Classroom).
- Flipgrid: Share what your reading by making a video on Flipgrid (code smithlibrary) using the quick link on this page or in my Google Classroom. Share a retell about your book, and why you liked it, or did not like it.
- Padlet: You can also make a comment and share a Gif that relates to your book on Padlet.
I would love to see what you are reading and your responses! I have added a link to Tumble Books for online access to a large collection of fiction and non-fiction books. Also, you can sign up for a Sno-Isle library card by using the quick link on this page. Signing up for a library card will give you access to a great selection of online books, including comics/graphic novels. I want to encourage and support daily reading, so if there is anything I can do to help please email me with your questions.
Did you know that you can access Pebble Go, Britannica and Culture Grams from home?
If you are looking for great kid friendly research resources, here is how you can access the resources:
In order to get full access to our subscription for Pebble Go, Britannica Culture Grams you need to log on to the district system with with student ID number.
- The "Sign In" button is located in the upper right of this page.
Usernames and passwords for Pebble Go, Britannica and Culture Grams can be found by clicking on database section in the upper left corner of this page.
Then click on database login page to see the username and password.
These resources can also be accessed from the student tools page.