Earn World Language Credit
Can you fluently read, write, speak, and listen in a language other than English?
Students in grades 7 through 12 can earn high school credit in a world language by successfully passing district-approved assessments and demonstrating language proficiency in the content areas of listening, speaking, reading, and writing in this language.
- Student can earn up to four credits, depending upon the level of proficiency they demonstrate on the assessments across all four content areas.
- Students will earn proficiency-based high school credits, may meet the world language credit requirement for graduation, and may qualify for the Seal of Biliteracy on their diploma.
- World Language Assessments are offered twice per year, in the fall and spring.
Spring Testing Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19 CLOSURE
- Register between January 14th and February 14th
- To register: Students must complete Stduent Agreement (linked right) and pay $10 at the the School's Treasurer's Office
For questions about specific language exams or for more information, please contact: WLA@everettsd.org.