Earn World Language Credit
Can you fluently read, write, speak, and listen in a language other than English?
Students in grades 7 through 12 can earn high school credit in a world language by successfully passing district-approved assessments and demonstrating language proficiency in the content areas of listening, speaking, reading, and writing in this language.
- Students can earn up to four credits, depending upon the level of proficiency they demonstrate on the assessments across all four content areas.
- Students will earn proficiency-based high school credits, may meet the world language credit requirement for graduation, and may qualify for the Seal of Biliteracy on their diploma.
- World Language Assessments are offered twice per year, in the fall and spring.
Spring Testing Information
- Registration is January 3-27, 2023.
- To register: Students must complete a registration form in the office and pay $10 which will be billed to the students' account following registration.
- The assessment will take place on February 23rd and 28th.
- More detailed information about the World Language Assessment can be found on the district webpages, located at this link.
For questions about specific language exams or for more information, please contact Ms.Twedt - firstname.lastname@example.org