Welcome to AP Course Info for 2020-21
How to register for AP Exams:
STEP 1: Enroll in AP classroom on College Board website using course join code
- Test taking status will default to "yes"
- You will need to complete the AP opt-out form linked here if you choose not to take the exam
STEP 2: Pay for your exam by November 4
- Fees: $95- full price
- Pay for your exam online here
- Pay for your exam with cash or check in-person on Fridays from 11:30am-2:30pm
- $0- FRL (must fill out application)
- Late Fee (after Nov 4)- $40
- No Cancelation Fee this year
Instructions for Enrolling in AP Classroom on the CollegeBoard Website:
- Go to: myap.collegeboard.org
- Use the same login you have used to access AP scores, PSAT or SAT score in the past
- If you can't remember your account info, click "forgot username or password"
- If you have NEVER accessed College Board, click the "sign up" link
- Join a Class
- Click "join a course or exam"
- Submit Join Code
- Verify course information, if it is correct click "yes"
- Fill out registration info
Why Take the AP Exam?
- Prepare for college
- Earn college credit
- Save money
- Scholarship opportunities
- Skip intro-level courses in college