Harassment, Intimidation or Bullying Reporting
Everett Public Schools maintains a safe, respectful and secure learning environment for all students that is free from harassment, intimidation and bullying. Everett Public Schools core values include our commitment to value differences among people and treat one another respectfully. In accordance with Washington state RCW 28A.300.285, harassment, intimidation and bullying of students by other students, by staff members, by volunteers, by parents or by guardians is prohibited.
If a student has experienced harassment, intimidation or bullying, it should be reported to school counselors, school teachers or administrators by the targeted student, his/her friends, family, and/or witnesses. School administrators will intervene.To report unresolved, severe or persistent harassment, you can:
- Contact the administrator at the targeted student's school.
- Contact Robert Polk, the district Compliance Officer.
- Use the Safe Schools Alert reporting website to report online, by text, or by phone.
- Print and complete the HIB reporting form.
- District Title IX Officer: Mary O'Brien 425-385-4106
- Building Title IX Officer: Michael Takayoshi 425-385-6016