Welcome 5th graders and 5th grade families!
Thank you for visiting our classroom website. Be sure to look under the QuickLinks heading to find links to online learning tools and activities. It's also a great idea to check out some of the resources that Mrs. Dubin is providing for students and families to access at home. A link to her webpage can also be found under Quicklinks. I hope each of you will take some time everyday to check-in, ask questions, and continue your learning! During this time, email is the best way to reach me. I will be checking my email each morning and evening in order to get back to everyone in a timely manner. Remember to be safe, have fun, and stay healthy!
Please read the information below regarding the iReady diagnostic:
Garfield Tigers are READY to do the i-Ready Spring Diagnostic in Math and Reading!
What: i-Ready Spring Math and Reading Diagnostic
Why: Opportunity to show what you know – gives teachers important information about what you do and don’t know yet. It will set your learning path so you can continue to learn over the summer (on your own or in summer school).
Who: All K- 5 Garfield Students
When: Math June 1 – 5, Reading June 8 - 12
How: Use Chromebook and Google Chrome (please see district website for technology requirements and support for use on personal computer or iPAD)
1. Go to our website https://www.everettsd.org/Garfield
2. Click on the Students tab,
3. Click on the i-Ready button,
4. Click on login with district ID and password (this is student regular login),
5. Take your time, do your best and remember there will be questions you don’t know – that’s OK just choose an answer and move on!
Garfield Elementary Parents and Students Resources and Support to complete the i-Ready Spring Diagnostic
• Issues logging in contact LMS at www.everettsd.org/Page/32723
• i-Ready support from District Assessment email Susan McCoard (email@example.com), Annalise Schiessl (firstname.lastname@example.org), Catherine Matthews (email@example.com) or Quiana Hennigan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For any questions feel free to reach out to your student’s teacher or Mrs. Stilwell we are here to help you so don’t hesitate to reach out! Mrs. Kathleen Stilwell – (425) 385-4700 or email@example.com
For your reference, current meal pick-up locations (school sites and apartment complexes)
Meals will be available for curbside pick-up from 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. at:
· Evergreen Middle School
· Cedar Wood Elementary School
· Garfield Elementary School
· Hawthorne Elementary School
· Jefferson Elementary School
· Lowell Elementary School
· Silver Lake Elementary School
Meals are also available for pick up at the following apartment complexes (times listed for each site):
· The District Apartments (17716 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell): 10:30 - 10:50 a.m.
· Family Tree Apartments (10110 19th Ave SE, Everett): 10:30 - 10:50 a.m.
· Shoreside Village (701 75th SE, Everett): 10:30 - 10:50 a.m.
· Canyon Creek Estates (Royal Coachman) (1332 192nd SE, Bothell): 11 - 11:30 a.m.
· Heatherwood Apartments (13510 N Creek Dr, Mill Creek): 11 - 11:30 a.m.
· Mirabella Apartments (805 112th SE, Everett): 11 - 11:30 a.m.