Welcome to Mrs. Tibayan's website
Dear C-13 Families,
I hope you are settling into our new way of living and learning. I want to be sure that you are clear on how to I will generate assignments, how you can reach me, and how you can access other resources that may be available. In addition to my teacher webpage, it is my goal to use Google Classroom and Email to share updates and resources. My goals are to provide you with learning opportunities that are engaging, keep us fresh on concepts we were working on, and gently introduce new ideas to keep us looking forward.
During our remote learning time, the main method I will use to communicate with students is Google Classroom. Below is important information to know about digital learning at home:
- Every Monday, I will post a Weekly Checklist to help guide your child at home on Google Classroom. If you need this Weekly Checklist sent via email as well, please email me to set-up this option.
- Every Monday, all weekly assignments will be assigned to your child under “Classwork”. All assignments COMPLETED will be submitted through Google Classroom by Friday. Assignments assigned that need to be printed can also be done on paper or in the black composition notebook sent home.
- Every Friday, I will host a class Zoom session at 10am.
- Every Friday, students can access feedback on assignments turned in the previous week. For research projects done on Flipgrid, I will send a link to view their personal feedback video via email.
- Every Monday, I will email and post a weekly newsletter with the weekly Zoom links on my teacher website.
- Zoom reminders will be posted in our Google Classroom 30 minutes before the Zoom session.
- Tutorial videos are available on my teacher website and under "Classwork" in our Google Classroom.
District-provided Student Engagement Materials are also available to reinforce and extend learning. If you have any questions, please reach out. Email is the best way for parents to contact me; however, you can also leave a voicemail message on my classroom phone, and I will do my best to access messages remotely. Students are encouraged to connect with me through Flipgrid or Padlet.
Please stay in touch and take care of yourself and your loved ones!
From my family to yours,
Chromebooks: To stay informed about Chromebook assistance or future pick up information, please click here.
Meals: Please click here for an Emergency Meal Schedule update.
Language Services: District websites can be translated in multiple languages. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the EPS homepage to select "translate this page," and a Google translate window will open. You can then select the language needed.