Welcome to Mrs. Tibayan's website
Dear C-13 Families,
I hope you are settling into our new way of living and learning. I want to be sure that you are clear on how I will generate assignments, how you can reach me, and how you can access other resources that may be available. In addition to my teacher webpage, it is my goal to use Canvas to share updates and resources. We will use Google Classroom as our digital platform for turning in assignments. My goals are to provide you with learning opportunities that are engaging, keep us fresh on concepts we were working on, and gently introducing new ideas to keep us looking forward.
During our remote learning time, the main method I will use to communicate with families is Canvas and to communicate with students is Google Classroom. Below is important information to know about digital learning at home:
- Every Monday, I will post a Weekly Checklist to help guide your child at home on Canvas and in our Google Classroom.
- Every Monday, all weekly assignments will be assigned to your child under “Classwork”. All assignments are due on Friday.
- Every Friday, I will host a whole class Zoom session at 10am.
- Every Friday, students can access feedback on assignments turned in the previous week.
- Every Friday, I will post weekly announcements or updates on Canvas.
- Zoom reminders will be posted in our Google Classroom 30 minutes before the Zoom session.
- Tutorial videos are available on my teacher website and under "Classwork" in our Google Classroom.
District-provided Student Engagement Materials are also available to reinforce and extend learning. If you have any questions, please reach out. Email is the best way for parents to contact me; however, you can also leave a voicemail message on my classroom phone, and I will do my best to access messages remotely. Students are encouraged to connect with me through Flipgrid or Padlet.
Please stay in touch and take care of yourself and your loved ones!
From my family to yours,
Chromebooks: To stay informed about Chromebook assistance or future pick up information, please click here.
Meals: Please click here for an Emergency Meal Schedule update.
Language Services: District websites can be translated in multiple languages. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the EPS homepage to select "translate this page," and a Google translate window will open. You can then select the language needed.