Welcome 5th graders and 5th grade families!
Thank you for visiting our classroom website. Be sure to look under the QuickLinks heading to find links to online learning tools and activities. New this week is a link to help you with middle school registration. It is also a great idea to check out some of the resources that Mrs. Dubin is providing for students and families to access at home. A link to her webpage can also be found under Quicklinks. I hope each of you will take some time everyday to check-in, ask questions, and continue your learning! Below I've inlcuded an example of a daily schedule to help you organize your time. You might decide to use this schedule, or create your own. Either way, I hope this helps you set aside time to continue your learning and to take care of yourselves! Be sure to check our Google classroom for learning activites each day, and also work on iReady lessons. During this time, email is the best way to reach me. I will be checking my email each morning and evening in order to get back to everyone in a timely manner. Remember to be safe, have fun, and stay healthy!
For your reference, current meal pick-up locations (school sites and apartment complexes)
Meals will be available for curbside pick-up from 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. at:
· Evergreen Middle School
· Cedar Wood Elementary School
· Garfield Elementary School
· Hawthorne Elementary School
· Jefferson Elementary School
· Lowell Elementary School
· Silver Lake Elementary School
Meals are also available for pick up at the following apartment complexes (times listed for each site):
· The District Apartments (17716 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell): 10:30 - 10:50 a.m.
· Family Tree Apartments (10110 19th Ave SE, Everett): 10:30 - 10:50 a.m.
· Shoreside Village (701 75th SE, Everett): 10:30 - 10:50 a.m.
· Canyon Creek Estates (Royal Coachman) (1332 192nd SE, Bothell): 11 - 11:30 a.m.
· Heatherwood Apartments (13510 N Creek Dr, Mill Creek): 11 - 11:30 a.m.
· Mirabella Apartments (805 112th SE, Everett): 11 - 11:30 a.m.