If your student currently attends a feeder school, they will automatically be registered at Evergreen. However, current 5th grade students will need to request their courses in the Home Access Center. This will be done during class time the week of March 6-10 with an Evergreen staff member. For more information, explore the links below.
- To see Evergreen, watch the Evergreen Tour Video
- To learn about course offerings, watch the Course Request Video or view the (Slide Deck) or view descriptions of the courses in the 6th Grade Course Catalog
- To learn how to enter Course Requests into HAC watch the 6th Grade Walkthrough video
- Elective Course Planning Guide
- To learn more about Choir: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=994-yQJfpEc
- To learn more about Orchestra: https://youtu.be/xtVDnj4Y3NU
- To learn more about Band: https://youtu.be/Bob8Z71WfJ0
Should you have any additional questions about registration or if you would like to change your elective/ English choice, please contact school counselor Vicki Cornelius email@example.com
We are so excited to welcome our new incoming 6th graders for the 2023-2024 school year. We know you are eager for information about your students' transition to middle school. Please see important dates and registration materials below.
6th Grade Registration during class
March 6- View Ridge Elementary
March 7- Emerson Elementary
March 7- Lowell Elementary
March 9- Madison Elementary
Evergreen admins/school counselors will join 5th grade classrooms to help students learn and register for middle school. Students will have the opportunity to request their elective class and whether they would like to be in English Honors.
5th Grade Parents Night at Evergreen
Wednesday March 22
In the evening, current 5th grade parents and students are invited to Evergreen to learn about middle school.
5th Grade Tour at Evergreen (Field Trip)
5th grade students will visit Evergreen with their classes during the school day for a school tour and activity to welcome them to middle school.