Eisenhower Sports Programs
Schedules: Arbiter Live
Physical Form: Physical Form upload into finalforms when complete
Students may not participate in any sport without a physical and complete registration on file. If a student wants to submit a physical on the day of practice, it must be submitted to the front office before 8:15am.
An ASB Card must be purchased before the first day of practice/tryouts and is good for the entire school year. Payment is made in the office ($13 cash or check payable to Eisenhower Middle School or pay online with credit card).
The athletic fee must be paid for each sport before the first game/match ($40 per sport). Payment is made in the office (cash or check payable to Everett Public Schools) or pay online with credit card https://wa-everett.intouchreceipting.com . If you need to request a reduced fee, or if your student qualifies for free/reduced lunch and you would like the fee waived, be sure to indicate that on the Athletic Eligibility Questionnaire. Sixth grade athletes do not attend meets so they do not pay the athletic fee.
For questions, please contact Kate Vafaeezadeh, Assistant Principal and Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Football - starts Monday, September 12, 2022 - head coach Mike Taggart email@example.com
- Cross-Country** - starts Monday, September 12, 2022 - head coach Chris Bradley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Softball - starts Monday, September 12, 2022 - head coach Allison Noor email@example.com
- Boys and Girls Soccer - starts Wednesday, October 26, 2022
- Boys Basketball and Volleyball - starts Monday, November 7, 2022
- Girls Basketball - starts Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Wrestling** - starts Tuesday, February 14, 2023 - head coach Phillip Brandstetter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track** - starts Monday, April 10, 2023 - head coach Steve Landro email@example.com
**6th graders may participate in practices but not compete in Cross-Country, Wrestling, and Track.