Homework Help

  • Where do I get homework help for my student?


    Picture of binder and colored pencils



    MAP is a free program from the YMCA, MAP stands for Minority Achievers Program. Map motivates and supports immigrant students and students of color to set and achieve higher education golas.

    MAP provides help with homework, applying for college, tutoring and field trip opportunities.

    For more information, contact Theresa Jaramillo, MAP Coordinator, at 425-345-5591.

    YMCA of Snohomish County, Mill Creek Family YMCA - 13723 Puget Park Drive, Everett, WA 98208

    Additional Resources

    The sites below provide a variety of resources to help students complete their assignments successfully.

    Eisenhower Library - Includes sections on "Research Help," "Online Searching" and "Teacher Projects"

    Awesome Library Student Resources

    Answers.com Student Resources

    Reference resources: Encyclopedias, subject databases, homework tips, research help and more.