Eisenhower Sports Programs
Please click HERE to register your athlete using FinalForms. Registration is open for 2023-24 Fall, Winter and Spring sports. Follow the prompts to create your account, create your student's account and sign your forms. All student athletes will need a current physical using the approved physical form which you can upload directly into FinalForms once completed.
Physical Form: Physical Form upload into finalforms when complete
Students may not participate in any sport without a physical and complete registration on file. If a student wants to submit a physical on the day of practice, it must be submitted to the front office before 8:15am.
An ASB Card must be purchased before the first day of practice/tryouts and is good for the entire school year. Payment is made in the office ($13 cash or check payable to Eisenhower Middle School or pay online with credit card).
The athletic fee must be paid for each sport before the first game/match ($40 per sport). Payment is made in the office (cash or check payable to Everett Public Schools) or pay online with credit card https://wa-everett.intouchreceipting.com . If you need to request a reduced fee, or if your student qualifies for free/reduced lunch and you would like the fee waived, be sure to indicate that on the Athletic Eligibility Questionnaire. Sixth grade athletes do not attend meets so they do not pay the athletic fee.
For questions, please contact Pachomius Schmidt, Assistant Principal and Athletic Director at email@example.com
- Football - starts Wednesday, September 6, 2023 - head coach Mike Taggart firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross-Country** - starts Wednesday, September 6, 2023 - head coach Chris Bradley email@example.com
- Softball - starts Wednesday, September 6, 2023 - head coach Allison Noor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Basketball, Volleyball and Boys and Girls Soccer- starts Oct 30, 2023
- Boys Soccer head coach, Nicole Bowlden email@example.com
- Girls head coach,
- 7th Grade Boys Basketball head coach Kirk Forsyth firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8th Grade Boys Basketball head coach Brian Sachse email@example.com
- 7th Volleyball head coach Jana Eggers firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8th Volleyball head coach Angie Crittenden email@example.com
- Girls Basketball - starts 1/16/24
- Wrestling** - starts 2/13/24 - head coach Phillip Brandstetter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track** - starts 4/8/24 - head coach Steve Landro email@example.com
**6th graders may participate in Cross-Country, Wrestling, and Track. They are unable to compete.