New to Everett Public Schools?
Welcome to Gateway!
Step 1: Click on the bus icon to check your address and confirm your boundary school.
Step 2: Click the Enrollment button to complete the Online Enrollment process.
Once you receive Enrollment confirmation from Gateway, please review the Welcome letter for first day information and resources.
Is your student leaving Gateway?
Please email Gateway Registrar, Jessica Perez at JPerez@everettsd.org with the following information to begin the Withdrawal process:
- Student's name and ID
- Date of student's last day of attendance
- Name of school your student will be attending next (if known)
Current Student Information Update
New address, phone number, or email? It is highly important we have current information for your student and your student's parent(s)/guardian(s) and emergency contacts.
On Home Access Center (HAC), parents can see all their children in one parent account and make changes to student's records, such as;
- update their own phone number or email information
- enroll another child in school
- complete annual update forms including emergency contacts, family military status, home language and more
- access to historical grades and test scores, attendance, discipline, test results, IEP plans, and transportation information
More information on HAC here.
Login to your HAC account here.
Do you need access to HAC? Access to HAC is the same as Gradebook and Canvas Parent App. If you do not know your parent/guardian login info, open a Tech Support Ticket . We will respond with your login/password by email. Our system will only send information to the email on file with the school.