Hello Heatherwood Families,
I wanted to update you on plans to keep your student engaged in Spanish during this closure time. I am now trying to be systematic about my communication - See below:
- Each Tuesday I will have a week’s worth (Tue – Mon) of activities posted on my CANVAS site for students. This will include things they can work on, “assignments” and any zoom meetings or group activities I organize. The first “week at a glance” will go out Tuesday March 31st.
- Currently students have access to Sr. Wooly videos where they practice listening to Spanish and answering questions. They have access to this site through APRIL 3rd. They also have access to CANVAS modules. (CANVAS Link to the right).
- I will send out a brief parent/guardian email on Tuesdays summarizing what’s taking place.
- I will not communicate or give work during our scheduled Spring Break (April 6th – 10th).
- If you are not familiar with how to access your student’s CANVAS site, please click on LINK to the LEFT to access instructions.
I am sure many of us are directly or indirectly affected by the current situation. My goal is to provide students with something to stay engaged in Spanish but not to overwhelm. If you hear from students that they are overwhelmed, please reassure them that it’s a time to take care of our physical and mental health. I care and want to be sensitive to the world around us yet provide an opportunity for learning.
Please take care,
There are no upcoming events to display.