PLEASE NOTE: I have transitioned to using Canvas as our primary 6th Grade ELA source of communication. Please refer to Canvas for all announcements and assignment information. You can access Canvas via the Quick Links on the right. Once in Canvas, you will be directed to resources such as ZINC, Scope, Google Classroom, and others.
While our remote learning curriclum is evolving, here is an outline of our current weekly structure:
Email me at email@example.com Grade ELAMr. Chris Allen"...a safe place for perfecting the possible while challenging the impossible."
- Monday - New Zinc Reading sprint posted (access via SpringBoard)
- Tuesday - New Scope reading/writing assignment posted (access via Google Classroom)
- Wednesday - "Would You Rather" journal writing prompt posted (access via Google Classroom)
- Thursday - "Take-off Thursday" journal writing prompt posted (access via Google Classroom)
- Friday - "Freewrite Friday" journal writing prompt posted (access via Google Classroom)
- Ongoing - SSR reading program (students-selected books and research that can be recorded at one of our Google Classroom's SSR Log post)