Holocaust Research Project
1. Find your topic on this website and follow the note taking suggestions on your assignment sheet:
2. Explore the reference resources available in the library for further information
3. Organize your notes into an outline. Here are some example expository outlines that might help:
4. Still stumped? Review these sample expository essays:
5. Would you like to learn more about this topic? Access a list of historical fiction and narrative non-fiction novels about the Holocaust and other World War II topics in the library by:
a. Selecting Destiny from the left-hand side bar of the Library Website
b. Selecting "Heatherwood Middle School"
c. Logging into Destiny in the upper right-hand corner (the same way you log in to the computer)
d. Selecting "My Info", the third tab on the top
e. Selecting "Resource Lists" on the left-hand side bar
f. Selecting "Holocaust & WWII Book List"