- Follow directions
- Leave to library with enough time to report to class on time
- Keep track of your belongings (Chromebook, backpack, water bottle)
- Ask for help when needed
- Use your time to find books wisely
Be Part of the Solution:
- Return books when you are done reading them
- Report damaged books to Mrs. Calderon or Mrs. Hooper
7:45 - 8:15: Before school book return, check out, hangout time
All Lunches: The library is open for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade lunch Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
2:50-3:15: After school book return, check out, hangout time
All students will go to the library at least once a month for a lesson and check out with their ELA class, but will also be able to drop-in to return books and check new books out anytime.
Tuesday and Thursday the library is closed for lunches to accomodate library lessons for all ELA classes.