Earth Day Tropical Fish
Watch a video tutorial from Mrs. Platteborze HERE: Tropical Fish
Did you know that April 22nd is Earth Day? It is a day we celebrate our planet and try to remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle. Our project today is to reuse an item from your house to make a tropical fish! I will be using an old pizza box for my project. What will you use?
Cardboard or something like it.
Extra Cardboard (for paint pallet)
- find an old piece of cardboard… I chose a pizza box.
- Cut it down to a large piece of cardboard.
- Using the drawing guide below (or create your own!), draw a tropical fish with pencil.
- Cut out your fish.
- Paint your fish white or a light color
- Once it dries, decorate your fish with many bright colors, patterns and designs. Mix colors if you like!
- Email your finished product to your art teacher. We’d love to put them on our website!