EHS Class of 2020 Drive-Through Graduation Schedule!
Location: Community Resource Center, 3900 Broadway (Next to Memorial Stadium)
Date: Saturday, June 13, 2020
Time: Students are assigned a specific time when they need to arrive for their live taped stage walk wearing their cap and gown. Students must wear a mask while in the car, and only graduate will be allowed out of the vehicle. Only one vehicle per graduate will be allowed:
Only one vehicle per graduate will be allowed:
Arrive at CRC (3900 Broadway)
- Cars will enter the CRC parking lot via 40th They will follow the access road to the north of the CRC and then turn left toward the East/South parking lot. See map below.
- Each graduate will check in at the tent near the maintenance shed.
- Cars will follow the route marked by cones and caution tape.
- The stage will be set on the south side of the lot by the green maintenance shed.
- Graduates will disembark their car prior to the stage.