EHS Registration Requirements

  • Registrar's Office:

    Phone 425-385-4415
    Fax 425-385-4402

    The following forms are to be filled out completely and turned into the main office. Links to these forms are in the section below.
    Enrollment Form (Please be sure to indicate if your student requires an IEP, 504, ESL/ELL services)
    WA Certificate of Immunization Status (This is the only acceptable form and must have all dates listed and parent signature)
    Annual Health History
    Student Residency Questionnaire
    FERPA Form
    Authorization Release of Records
    Home Language Survey

    Other REQUIRED materials:

      • Proof of Residency (utility bill, closing papers, rental agreement etc.)
      • Transcript (or report card if beginning 9th grade)
      • State Assessment/HSPE Score Report

    If you DO NOT have any of the above documents please know there will be a delay in your registration process, as records are being requested from your previous school.

    Once we have received all of the required documents you will be contacted for an appointment with your counselor for a class schedule.

  • Welcome to Everett Public Schools! 

    New student registration

    Please contact your neighborhood school to register. If you are unsure which school your child should attend for 2018-19, go to our transportation page and select Path Finder under QuickLinks. Find out your school attendance area for the 2019-20 school year. Enter the address of your home for an online list of Everett Public Schools that students at that address attend. Or, call the Everett Public Schools transportation office at 425-385-4144. They will use your home address to confirm your school attendance area.

    Interested in where your student would go after elementary and/or middle school? Click on Feeder Schools for more information.

    Identification and proof of immunizations are required for all students entering Everett Public Schools for the first time. Students transferring from another district should bring transcripts from the previous school. Parents of kindergarten and first grade children must present proof of age. Documents which can be used for this purpose include a birth certificate; a religious, hospital, or physician's certificate showing date of birth; a passport; an adoption record; previously verified school records; an affidavit from a parent; an entry in a family Bible; or any other documents permitted by law. Proof of address is also required.

    If you are registering for kindergarten, please visit the kindergarten overview page.

    Full packets of the registration forms:
    English version
     arabic   spanish   Russian Vietnamese

    Translated versions of the registration forms:
     arabic   spanish   Russian Vietnamese

    Optional forms for registration:


    If you have questions regarding registration please contact your neighborhood school.