EHS Registration Requirements
Fax 425-385-4402The following forms are to be filled out completely and turned into the main office. Links to these forms are in the section below.Enrollment Form (Please be sure to indicate if your student requires an IEP, 504, ESL/ELL services)
WA Certificate of Immunization Status (This is the only acceptable form and must have all dates listed and parent signature)
Annual Health History
Student Residency Questionnaire
Authorization Release of Records
Home Language Survey
Other REQUIRED materials:
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, closing papers, rental agreement etc.)
- Transcript (or report card if beginning 9th grade)
- State Assessment/HSPE Score Report
If you DO NOT have any of the above documents please know there will be a delay in your registration process, as records are being requested from your previous school.
Once we have received all of the required documents you will be contacted for an appointment with your counselor for a class schedule.
Welcome to Everett Public Schools!
New student registration
Please contact your neighborhood school to register. If you are unsure which school your child will attend, go to School and Route Finder. Enter the address of your home for an online list of Everett Public Schools that students at that address attend. Or, call the Everett Public Schools transportation office at 425-385-4144. They will use your home address to confirm your school attendance area.
Interested in where your student would go after elementary and/or middle school? Click on Feeder Schools for more information.
Identification and proof of immunizations are required for all students entering Everett Public Schools for the first time. Students transferring from another district should bring transcripts from the previous school. Parents of kindergarten and first grade children must present a birth certificate to show proof of age. Proof of address is also required.
If you are registering for kindergarten, please complete all of the required forms for Kindergarten 2018-19.
- Enrollment Form (Fill out the form online; print out to take to school.)
- Annual Health History
- WA Certificate of Immunization Status (or parent/guardian may submit proof of immunizations)
View the Vaccines required by schools
- Translated Immunization Forms
- Student Housing Questionnaire
- Home Language Survey (multiple languages available)
Optional forms for registration:
- Information on school transfers
- Student Handbook (includes FERPA form)
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act: Return this document only if you do not give permission to release "directory information" as described in the FERPA form.
- FERPA form
- Lunch information and Free/reduced price application
If you have questions regarding registration please contact your neighborhood school.