Welcome to Everett High School Counseling
EHS Counseling Department Beliefs Statement
- We believe that All students are unique individuals who deserve to feel safe and feel that they belong at EHS.
- We believe that all students should feel that their futures matter and that they are supported in obtaining their goals.
- We believe that knowledge and delivery of the Comprehensive School Counseling program is necessary for the success of all students
- We believe that all students should be treated with equity and celebrated for their diversity
- We believe that we should implement a Comprehensive School Counseling model based on the ASCA standards that covers the 3 domains of Academic, Social/ Emotional and Career.
- We believe that with developmentally appropriate systems of support ALL children can learn to their highest potential.
EHS Counseling Department Vision Statement
The vision of the Everett High School counseling department is to celebrates the diversity of all students by providing equitable Comprehensive School Counseling services that support Social/Emotional, Academic and Career needs of each student. EHS school counselors utilize culturally relevant practices that support personal inquiry, growth mindset, social justice and academic excellence. The EHS counseling team provides a safe, positive school environment by encouraging collaboration among counselors, teachers, administrators, parents and the greater community to enhance student achievement and prepare students for the future.
EHS Counseling Department Mission Statement
The mission of the Everett High School counseling department is to inspire and prepare each student to be college, career and life ready by implementing a data driven comprehensive school counseling program.
High School & Beyond Facilitator
Available in the EHS Career Center on Thursdays, 7:30 AM - 3 PM
Drug/ Intervention Specialist
On-Time Graduation Success Coordinator
Graduation Requirements Academic Support
Assessment Success Coordinator
ELL Success Coordinator
Everett High Counseling Department