Payments & Forms
EHS Treasurer's Office
- The Treasurer's Office is located in the Main Office
- Office hours are from 7:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Contact the treasurer at 425-385-4417 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The treasurer only accepts cash or checks payable to EHS. Credit/debit cards are not accepted on-site
- Credit/debit purchases can be made through Payments Online
- Note: There is a $3 convenience fee for online transactions
Pricing for Activities/Athletics
subject to change
ASB Card - $ 45.00 (required for athletics/club partictipation)
Yearbook - $ 65.00
ASB Card & Yearbook - $100.00 (Package price only available for purchase until September 16, 2019)
Parking Permit - $40.00 w/ ASB or $55.00 w/out ASB Parking Permit Application required
Athletic Participation Fee - $100/season (income eligible support available)
Athletic Event Admission Prices:
Adult - $ 6.00
Students with ASB card - Home athletic events are FREE! Away athletic events are $4 with ASB.
Student (without ASB Card) - $ 6.00
Senior Citizen/child - $4.00
Athletic Punch Card (10 events) - $45.00
Parking Permit Application (A permit is required to park in the parking lot or the area surrounding Everett High School)
Off-Campus Lunch Permission Form (Grades 11 & 12)
2019-2020 Immunization Requirements - Washington State requires this form to be completed and signed by a parent/guardian.
Medication Authorization Order - For prescription and OTC medications to be kept in School Health Room, form must be completed and signed by a licensed health care professional and a parent/guardian.
Epipen Antihistamine Order - Must be signed by a licensed health care professional.