Free & Reduced Meal Application
Parents whose family income falls within specified guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Agriculture should apply for free or reduced price meals for their students; see if you qualify by checking the Income GuidelinesApplications are sent home at the beginning of the school year. They are also available at each school, the Everett Public Schools office, or by clicking on the link below. All information provided is kept confidential. Please return applications to your student's school kitchen or the Food & Nutrition office.
- Eligible Students may receive Free Meals (No Charge) or Reduced Price ($0.40). Breakfast is free to students who qualify as free or reduced.
- Applications are accepted all year long.
- Turning in an application does not automatically qualify a child. We do our best to approve them as soon as they are received but it can take up to 10 days.
- Families will be notified by the district when the application has been processed via phone or mail. Until officially approved by the child nutrition office the family is responsible for any student food purchases accrued.
- To qualify for these programs a guardian must fill out an application every calendar year and submit it to the school or Food & Nutrition Office.
- Applications must be completed in full and signed by an adult household member. Any applications not completed in full will not be processed and will be mailed to the address on file.
The Free and Reduced Meals Online Application for 2020-2021 is now available (by clicking on the link below, you will be taken to our partner site, Horizon)
Click here to access the new on-line applications
This web link will take you to the USDA Food and Nutrition Service website for other languages.
Food and Nutrition Services
- Select the language that you need from the USDA website list.
- Print the documents.
- Complete the application form.
- Sign it and take it to your child's school kitchen or mail it to:
Everett, WA 98201
Email: Foodservices@everettsd.orgApplications are available in the following languages.
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Chinese (simplified)
- French Creole
- Haitian Creole
- Iu Mien
- Jamaican Creole