Free & Reduced Meal Application

  • Only NON CEP schools will need to complete free and reduced applications. CEP schools will need to complete a Household income report that they will receive at the start of the new school year. The Household Income Report is currently available in English and Spanish. Other languages are coming soon. Please check the OSPI website for more information. 

    Parents whose family income falls within specified guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Agriculture should apply for free or reduced meals for their students; see if you qualify by checking the Income Guidelines
    Applications are sent home at the beginning of the school year. They are also available at each school, the Everett Public Schools office, or by clicking on the link below. All information provided is kept confidential. Please return applications to your student's school kitchen or the Food & Nutrition office. 
    • Eligible Students may receive Free Meals (No Charge) or Reduced Price ($0.00). Breakfast is free to students who qualify as free or reduced.
    • Applications are accepted all school year long.
    • Household members do not have to be U.S. citizens for children to qualify for free or reduced-price meals and completing the form has no impact on immigration status.
    • Turning in an application does not automatically qualify a child. We do our best to approve them as soon as they are received but it can take up to 10 days.
    • Families will be notified by the district when the application has been processed via phone or mail. Until officially approved by the child nutrition office the family is responsible for any student food purchases
    • To qualify for these programs a guardian must fill out an application every calendar year and submit it to the school or Food & Nutrition Office.
    • Applications must be completed in full and signed by an adult household member. Any applications not completed in full will not be processed and will be mailed to the address on file.

    To request a copy of your Free/Reduced eligibility letter, please complete this form

     Paper applications are available at your child's school. Spanish paper application is here (La solicitud en papel en español está aquí). The online form is available by clicking here. 

    This web link will take you to the USDA Food and Nutrition Service website for other languages.

    1. Select the language that you need from the USDA website list.
    2. Print the documents.
    3. Complete the application form.
    4. Sign it and take it to your child's school kitchen or mail it to:     
               Food and Nutrition Services
               3900 Broadway
               Everett, WA 98201
    Applications are available in the following languages.
    • Albanian
    • Amharic
    • Arabic
    • Armenian
    • Bengali
    • Bosnian
    • Burmese
    • Cambodian
    • Chinese (Traditional)
    • Chinese (simplified)
    • Croatian
    • Farsi
    • French
    • French Creole
    • Greek
    • Gujarati
    • Haitian Creole
    • Hindi
    • Hmong
    • Igbo
    • Ilokano
    • Italian
    • Iu Mien
    • Jamaican Creole
    • Japanese
    • Karen
    • Khmer
    • Korean
    • Kru
    • Kurdish
    • Laotian
    • Nepali
    • Polish
    • Portuguese
    • Punjabi
    • Romanian 
    • Russian
    • Samoan 
    • Serbian
    • Somali 
    • Sudanese
    • Spanish
    • Tagalog
    • Thai
    • Tigrinya
    • Ukrainian
    • Urdu
    • Vietnamese
    • Yiddish
    • Yoruba