My schedule this year:
Anatomy and Physiology(A&P)-periods 3, 4, 6
Environmental System Design(ESD)-periods 1, 5
Resources to use to study and learn more:
Anatomy and Physiology:
- For review of terms, structures, function: quizlet.com
- Games to test your knowledge: www.purposegames.com www.anatomyarcade.com
- Textbook online textbook and assignments: www.masteringaandp.com
- Quizzes from textbook (edition 9, not 11 but still great) http://wps.aw.com/bc_marieb_hap_9_oa/218/55856/14299218.cw/-/t/index.html
- Crash course Anatomy and Physiology episodes: check it out on youtube
Find one on your own, please let me know so I can add it to our resources.
Need to meet with me?
Tuesday-Friday 7-7:20am This time is best for quick questions you may have for me.
Monday-Thursday 2:00pm-2:45pm (later if scheduled ahead of time) This time is best for lengthier questions or lab makeup.
**Please double check my calendar posted in the classroom. I may have meetings that pop up during these times.
Questions or concerns? Please let me know by contacting me. Email is the best way for a quick response, as I can check it between classes or at home. I will do my best to respond in 24-48 hours.