Hello Students & Families!
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! I am very excited to begin this unique year. This year will be filled with many firsts and learning new ways of doing things.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I have lived in Mill Creek for 21 years and both my children have gone thorugh Everett Public Schools K-12. This will be my fifth year at JHS. I spent about 20 years in the building materials industry before coming to JHS. In that career, I was a manager, executive, and attorney. I also practiced law privately prior to teaching. I use my business and leagal expereince to provide context and perspective to my courses. I am still a member of the Washington Bar Association and keep up with buisness trends to provide current insights, methods, and developments to my students. I strongly believe in the mission of Career & Technical Education ("CTE") - to help prepare students for the challenges they will face in the workplace.
WHAT I TEACH
- Foundations of Business & Marketing
- Business Operations- School Store
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Law
In addition to my courseload, I am also the DECA advisor.
- CTE - Business Management
- CTE - Marketing Management
- CTE - Legal Services
- CTE - Worksite Learning Coordinator
- Residency Teacher - English
- J.D., Juris Doctor - Seattle University School of Law
- B.A, Bachelopr of Arts, English - Kent State University
- DECA Professional Member
- Washingto State Bar Association
- Washington Association of Marketing Educators Member - WAME
- Everett Education Association Member- EEA
- National Education Association Member- NEA
Email is the best way to contact me with any questions or concerns. During the week, I will answer all emails within 24 hours.
Classroom Phone: 425.385.7115