HAVE YOU COMPLETED YOUR SUMMER READING?
- Read ONE required, grade-level book
- Read ONE book of your choice
- Do ONE activity per book. Click here for details
M/W: 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
T/TH: 7 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
F: 7 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
We LOVE our 2017-2018 BOTB list!Consider one of these books for your 2nd summer reading book!
2017-2018 Battle of the Books
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Ghost by Jason Reynolds
- Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley
- Kids of Appetite by David Arnold
- Man Called Ove by Fredrik
- Passion of Dolssa by Julie Berry
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Royce Rolls by Margaret Stohl
- Sabotage: The Mission to Destroy Hitler's Atomic Bomb by Neal Bascomb
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- Samurai Rising by Pamela Turner
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
- Smell of Other People's Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
- Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
- Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
- Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
- Those Who Wish Me Dead by Michael Kortya
- We are All Made of Molecules by Susin Nielsen