WELCOME TO JHS ~ HOME OF THE TIMBERWOLVES!!
NEW or ReEnrolling students to Everett Public Schools:
Click Here: Online Enrollment!!
Learn more about JHS: A fun video by the JHS Counselors
- For Returning/Re-enrolling please use the same Online Enrollment link above. We will use your previous ID number. If it has been longer than 6 months we will need proof of address again.
- You must upload your Proof of Address to obtain a student ID and certified immunization documentation before your student can start school or sports IN PERSON.
- If your student has an IEP or is an EL student additional documents or appointments will be needed prior to choosing classes.
- Required documentation for new enrollments/all grades (birth certificate not required for highschool): Required documents.
- We will request records/transcripts from your previous school but if you have them you may upload them to the New Enrollment documents or send to Mrs. Strom in counseling at email@example.com
New Student Orientation Video 20-21 (Pre-Covid)
Registration Video 21-22 (ignore information regarding HAC)
9th grade student FAQs Video by Link Crew
LEARN MORE ABOUT JHS COURSES:
For NEXT School Year:
Once you are enrolled and have an ID # YOUR NEXT STEP IS COURSE REGISTRATION.
Each student will meet with their JHS Counselor via Zoom April-Early June for a New Student Registration Advisory Meeting. These meetings allow students/families to get their individual questions answered, review their course plan, discuss credits, etc. Families will receive an email with available dates/times.
To prepare, please review the Course Catalog and bring your completed grade level worksheet to your meeting. Reference the videos, digital course fair, and FAQs if you need help along the way.
2021-2022 Course Catalog
Class of 2025: Graduation Checklist Worksheet & 9th Grade Registration Worksheet
Class of 2024: Graduation Checklist Worksheet & 10th Grade Registration Worksheet
Class of 2023: Graduation Checklist Worksheet & 11th Grade Registration Worksheet
Class of 2022: Graduation Checklist Worksheet & 12th Grade Registration Worksheet
We look forward to being able to meet you soon!
Your JHS Counselors