New Student Enrollment Information
Welcome to JHS ~ Home of the Timberwolves!!Enrolling over the summer or in August?
Use our new ONLINE ENROLLMENT/REGISTRATION website (See link below).
All new enrollment supporting documentation must be turned in by uploading to the same program (or bring into the school in August). We cannot enroll you if proof of address is not uploaded.
We are not in the office and will contact you in August regarding class selection. Please view all videos below.
If you need to do a hard copy packet to enroll, please check our home page for summer office hours. Please do not email or fax enrollment information to us over the summer as we will not be checking faxes or emails.
For the 2020-21 School Year Verify your school of attendance: Check School BoundariesNEW or ReEnrolling students to Everett Public Schools: Click Here: Online Enrollment!!
CLASS/COURSE SELECTION: Watch the New Student Orientation Powerpoint below for more information on registering for classes and important fall dates!!!New Student FAQs Video by Link Crew
- For Returning/Re-enrolling please use the same Online Enrollment link above. We will use your previous number. If it has been longer than 6 months we will need proof of address again.
- You must upload Proof of Residence to obtain a student ID and certified immunization documentation before your student can start school or sports.
- (If your student has an IEP or is an EL student additional documents or appointments may be needed prior to enrolling, meeting, or choosing classes).
- Read here for Required documentation for new enrollments/all grades: Required documents.
- Counselors will also need to see transcripts in August so if you have them you could upload them. If not, we will request them from your previous school in August.
2020-21 Course Catalog
New Student Orientation Powerpoint (2020-21 update coming soon!)
NEW APP for Bus Route Info: https://www.everettsd.org/Page/20058
Upload the App on your phone for real time info. To login the user name will be your students ID and the password is their birth date (no symbols).