WELCOME TO JHS ~ HOME OF THE TIMBERWOLVES!!
NEW or ReEnrolling students to Everett Public Schools:
Click Here: Online Enrollment!!
- For Returning/Re-enrolling please use the same Online Enrollment link above. We will use your previous ID number. If it has been longer than 6 months we will need proof of address/residence again.
- You must upload Proof of Residence to obtain a student ID and certified immunization documentation before your student can start school or sports IN PERSON.
- If your student has an IEP or is an EL student additional documents or appointments will be needed prior to choosing classes.
- Required documentation for new enrollments/all grades: Required documents.
- We will request records/transcripts from your previous school but if you have them you may upload them to the New Enrollment documents or send to Mrs. Strom in counseling at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Student Orientation Video9TH grade student FAQs Video by Link Crew
ONCE YOU ARE ENROLLED AND HAVE AN ID #
YOUR NEXT STEP IS COURSE REGISTRATION.
WE WILL CONNECT YOU WITH YOUR COUNSELOR TO DISCUSS CLASSES.
TO PREPARE PLEASE REFER TO OUR FORMS AND INFO
2020-21 Course Catalog
We look forward to being able to meet you in person hopefully soon!
Your JHS Counselors