NEW! The AP Digital Testing Application has been installed on all district computers. Students, please log into the digital testing app to complete the installation process.
Students who are having issues getting the 2021 AP Digital Exam software loaded on their devices need to make an appointment with a JHS tech for troubleshooting. They can do so here.
3 days before your scheduled digital exam you will need to log in and complete the exam setup.
Students: log into your CollegeBoard account to verify your email address & create a new contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students can view their exam schedule when they log onto their account on the CollegeBoard website at myap.collegeboard.org.
The CollegeBoard has provided several options for AP Exam administration. JHS will NOT be testing in Exam Administration 1.
NEW! A CollegeBoard webinar for parents and student on how the AP Exams will look this year! Register now!
The deadline for students to decide the exam format, and if they want to take exams at home or at school is April 1st. Please contact your AP teacher or Mrs. Wirtz if you want to change the date or location of your exam.
- AP Spanish & AP French Language Exams will be Paper/Pencil exams given at JHS on Friday, May 21st. AP Chinese is a digital exam that will be given at JHS on Friday, May 21st.
- AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP Physics & AP Statistics will be offered as Paper/Pencil exams at JHS in May. Students also have the option to take these exams digitally at home or digitally in school in June.
- All other exams will be digital exams. Students can decide to take these exams at home or at school. The deadline to contact your AP teacher or Mrs. Wirtz to update your exam decision is Thursday, April 1st.
- Given this year's unusual circumstances, in 2020-21 the CollegeBoard will waive the $40 per exam cancellation fee for any student who decides not to test. Please email Mrs. Wirtz with any questions: email@example.com.
Everyone who enters the school building will need to wear a mask, be free of symptoms.
Please do not come on campus if you have experienced any of these symptoms in the last 72 hours:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose (not allergy related)
- Nausea or vomiting