Please follow the instructions below to register and pay for your 2021 AP Exam
Students: Create a CollegeBoard Account
Students will need a CollegeBoard account to join their AP class section and to register for AP exams. (Parents should not create an account for the student). If you don’t yet have a student account, go to www.collegeboard.org/register
Do you already have a CollegeBoard account? All CollegeBoard programs are connected through one account. If an account was created for AP, PSAT/NMSQT or SAT, you just need your username and password to sign in.
Fall 2020 – AP Registration - Deadline October 30, 2020
Students who register and pay by Friday, October 30th will pay $95 per exam ($143 for Capstone: AP Seminar and AP Research). Payment plans are available in the ASB office.
- Cancellation and Late Fees mandated by CollegeBoard: If students are not ready to commit to taking the exam by the October 30 payment deadline and decide to register at a later date (prior to March 12), they can still do so with an additional $40 fee. No exams can be ordered after March 12, 2021.
- Exam fees & late fees can be paid in the ASB office every Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8am -noon November 1st - March 12th. There is a $40 late fee per exam ordered after October 30.
Students who qualify for Free or Reduced-priced Meals, should apply as early as possible for the 2020-21 school year. If your student qualifies for free or reduced-price meals, they may be eligible for reduced AP Exam Fees and need to contact Mrs. Wirtz to register. Click here for the AP Low Income Verification Form.
- Given this year's unusual circumstances, in 2020-21 CollegeBoard will waive the $40 per exam cancellation fee for any student who decides not to test. Please email Mrs. Wirtz with any questions: email@example.com.
Everyone who enters the building will need to wear a mask, be free of symptoms and complete this waiver.
Please do not come on campus if you have experienced any of these symptoms in the last 72 hours:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose (not allergy related)
- Nausea or vomiting