Welcome to Henry M. Jackson High School Counseling
Leslie Tucker, M.S.W
A - Ce
Jonathan Gerig, M.Ed.
Ch - Gom
Genesis Rue, MS.Ed.
Gon - Kil
Sarah Williams, M.Ed., NBCT
Kim - Mi
Paul Turner, M.Ed.
Mo - Re
Sara Burdick, M.Ed.
Ri - Sm
Tues/Wed: 7 am - 2:30 PM
Friday: 10 am - 1:45 PM
Leiann Gregg, M.Ed.
High School & Beyond Facilitator
Available in the JHS Career Center on Wednesdays, 7:30 AM - 3 PM
Drug/ Intervention Specialist
College & Career Center Specialist
Work Permit signatures
Assessments Success Coordinator
EL Success Coordinator
Student & Family Advocate
JHS Counseling Department Mission
The mission of the Henry M. Jackson High School Counseling Department is to provide a comprehensive and developmental guidance program encompassing personal, social, academic, and career goals for all students to become self-assured and productive members of society in accordance with the American School Counseling Association National Model as adopted by the Everett School District.
JHS Counseling Department Vision
The vision of the Henry M. Jackson High School Counseling Department is to empower all students with the knowledge, skills, and resources to develop and be accountable for their own graduation and post high school plans in order to enhance success in their personal and professional lives.
JHS Counseling Department Goals
- Graduation Plan and credit accountability by every student
- Data driven academic planning to support each student’s post-high school plan
- Provide options and support for all students to obtain academic success
- Students will understand a variety of post-high school options as related to personal goals
- Career inventory and exploration
- Social and emotional readiness for the adult world
- Collaborate with parents/guardians to positively guide students as they enter adulthood.