How are you doing on your after-high-school plans? What would you like to do after high school? Will you go on to college? Join the military? Become an apprentice, or start to work right away? Something else?How do you gather information to make those decisions, and how can you explore possibilities while you are still in high school? Naviance is the tool for you!
What is NAVIANCE?
Naviance is the district’s online College & Career Readiness platform. Naviance enables students to create personalized High School and Beyond Plans by providing students tools to:
- set personal goals and tasks;
- build concrete steps to college and career planning;
- search for colleges and training programs;
- develop financial plans to meet post-secondary goals;
- and explore careers based on personal skills and interests.
Naviance is accessible to middle school and high school students and their families. School staff provide lessons throughout the schoolyear to help students access and explore Naviance and its tools and to help guide students through the process of developing their own High School and Beyond Plan.
To access Naviance, click here