College in the High School is a Dual Enrollment Program that allows eligible students to enroll for college credit with partner institutions in selected high school classes.
- Students should verify with the EHS teacher if they are eligible.
- Tuition payment at the partner college is required, however Grants are available. (Find more information below)
- Follow each registration process carefully to completion in order to receive credit.
2020-21 EVERETT COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- Click here for Everett High-EvCC Classes -EHS EvCC Courses
- Be sure to read through all of the information on the EvCC website.
- Powerpoint presentation on 3 step process- Click here.
- Register for the 3 step process at link below (be aware that this process may take several weeks to complete)
- Student on Free & Reduced Lunch get free Credits is they fill out the WSAC Grant instead of step #3- Click here.
2020-21 UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON-
- Course at Everett High is AP Psychology (UW- PSYCH 101)
- Registeration information is provided through EHS teacher, Erin Acheson