Welcome to the Career Center

  •  Dayna Weir, Career Specialist
    Dayna Weir 
    College & Career Specialist
    Everett High School
    Main Building A107

    Seniors, are you interested in financial aid for college? 
    The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or the WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid) is required in order to receive grants, loans, or work study for college tuition.  What is needed to file?  You will need your Social Security Number/Alien Registration Card, household financials (W2 or last pay stub or last year's tax return), parent's Social Security Number if they have one, and any additional financial information (child support, TANF or welfare information, investment information). Contact EHS Counseling or Career Center for more details.  To begin your free application, visit www.FAFSA.gov or for WASFA visit www.readysetgrad.org.
    To sign up for COLLEGE IN THE HS CREDIT: EvCC Website
    COLLEGE & CAREER Presentations: To Sign up for speakers in NAVIANCE click on "Colleges" then click on "Upcoming College Visits".
    ORGANIZE yourself with this Excel ACTIVITY LOG or Word Doc ACTIVITY LOG