JHS Theatre Society PageNext Theatre Society Meeting: Monday, December 3rd after school 2:15-3:00pm. *
Comedy of Errors Information:
- Monday, 12/3--Theatre Society meeting with lots of information about the show
- Tuesday, 12/11--Audition workshop with focus on Shakespeare
- Monday, 12/17--Auditions for Comedy of Errors!
- Tuesday, 12/18--Cast list posted on this site by 5pm
- Wednesday, 12/19--Tech Meeting for crew sign-ups
- Thursday, 12/20--Read through (2:15-5pm)
- Thursday, 1/17--Parent meet n' greet with the drama boosters! (6pm in the drama room)
Audition Packet-Read through this packet so you understand the audition process and your commitment to the show should you be cast. Then fill out the necessary information and bring the packet, signed by you and your guardian, to your audition.
Crew Form-Read this form so you understand your commitment to the show as a crew member. Then fill out the necessary information and bring the form, signed by you and your guardian, to the tech meeting.
Stage Management Application-Fill out this form to apply to be the stage manager, assistant stage manager, or production manager (formerly known as chief accountability officer) for this show. I'll need these roles fill before auditions, so please return the form to me by Tuesday, December 4th.Improv Club: Meets every Thursday from 2:15-4:00 in the Drama Room (B110)Want to get important reminders about Theatre Society through text or email? Click hereParent/Booster Info:We are always looking for help from parents with the shows. Help can range from building sets to donations for student dinners. If interested, please contact Mr. Marshall.